Follow these instructions precisely.
1. Create a directory under C: called dynareversions and then click on the dynare zip file and explode dynare under C:\dynareversions
2. Create a directory under C: called iris versions and then click on the iris zip file and explode iris under C:\irisversions
3. Create a directory under C: called dougsmodels and then explode.the GPMBayesianTraining to C:\dougsmodels
4. Create a directory under C: called dougsmodels and then explode.the Dynare_Examples to C:\dougsmodels
GPMBayesianTraining requires MATLAB, DYNARE and IRIS
1. Open up MATLAB
2. From “File”, choose “Set Path” and pick “Add with subfolders”. Then add the subfolder matlab of your dynare folder and also add the subfolder of IRIS
3. Change the “current directory” to where your model file is, i.e., C:\dougsmodel\GPMBayesianTraining if you used the above Instruction 4..